List of Selected Workshops and Seminars Conducted since… 1991
- Oxford University, Oxford, U. K., taught a course of Preksha Meditation.1991
- UDHE (India) Ltd., 3-day course on Stress Management and Operational Efficiency March 1992.
- Bharat Bijlee Ltd., 3-day course on Stress Management and Operational Efficiency, 1992 and Aug. 1996.
- Herdilia Chemicals Ltd. On Stress Management 1992
- Bhabha Atomic Research Center, Bombay, seminar and workshop on Preksha Meditation every Saturday for 6 months 1993.
- Jain Center, Leicester, U. K., workshops on Career DeveloPreksha Meditation ent in Youth. 1993.
- City Council Ladies Group, Leicester, U. K., workshop on Yogic Exercises. 1993
- Pukar Disabled Group, Leicester, U.K., workshop on Relaxation and Mental Powers. 1993
- Rotary Club of Leicester, U. K., workshop on Relaxation and Mental Powers. 1993
- Forum of Jain Intellectuals, Bombay, 6 lecture series on Scientific Understanding of Jain Philosophy 1994 and1995 at Prempuri Ashram, Mumbai.
- Western Suburban Dental Surgeons Association, 3-day course on Preksha Meditation at Lonavala 1995.
- National Academy of Customs, Excise and Narcotics Western Region, Bhandup, Mumbai from 1995 to 2005, every year.
- Bharat Petrolium Corporation Ltd. 6 lecture series on Theraputic Thinking and Operational Efficiency June 1995.
- Institute of Management & Professional Studies Mulund, Bombay, seminar on “Stress Management.” March 1995.
- Apar Ltd. ‘Goal Achievement and Stress Management” 1996.
- Anekant Bharati Ahemdabad , Prekasha Meditation Camp. 1996
- University of Bombay, Kalina, Mumbai, a lecture series on the “Science of Living.” 1997.
- International Federation of Jain Social Group, Pune, presentation on Preksha Meditation 1998.
- Rotary Club of Central Bombay, Bombay, seminar and workshop on Preksha Meditation. 1998.
- 10th Biennial Jain Convention, Philadelphia, USA, seminar on Preksha Meditation 1999.
- Jain Center of Greater Boston, Massachusetts, USA, workshop on Preksha Meditation 1999.
- Jain Centre of New Jersy, USA. Lecture and workshop on PREKSHA MEDITATION 1999.
- Jain Centre of New York, USA. Lecture and workshop on PREKSHA MEDITATION 1999.
- Jain Cenre of North Carolina, USA, Lecture and workshop on PREKSHA MEDITATION 1999.
- Jain Center of Houston, Texas, USA, workshop on Preksha Meditation 1999.
- Jain Centre of Tulsa, USA, workshop on Preksha Meditation 1999.
- Jain Centre of Dallas, USA, workshop on Preksha Meditation 1999
- Jain Centre of San Diago, USA, workshop on Preksha Meditation 1999.
- Jain Centre of L.A., USA, Lecture and workshop 1999.
- Spain – 3 weeks Preksha Meditation training programme in Krishna Mandir, (invited by Sindhi community – Madrid, Spain) July 2003.
- 1st International Jain Doctors’s Association Ranakpur, India 2003.
- Terapanth Yuvak Parishad, Surat- 2 Day seminar on Preksha Meditation 2004
- Shree Kutch Gurjer Samaj, Chembur, 2-day camp on PREKSHA MEDITATION , Mumbai , April 2005
- 3rd International Jain Doctor’s Association Delhi, India dec -2005.
- Five Sundays at Prempuri Ashram oct-Nov.2005
- K.V.O. group organised by Amrutbhai at Charup Shamala Parshvanath Deraser, Five day residential course – 2005
- Shri K.V.O. Lady Graduates Association 5 session course (Mondays) of PREKSHA MEDITATION at Nisar Ladhu Hall, Dadar 2006.
- Bombay Management Association at BMA Conference Hall, Feb. 2006.
- Anant Sanskar Kendra, five Day Residential at Devlali (Nasik) 2006.
- Chennai, four day programme on PREKSHA MEDITATION Dec – Jan 2006
- Organized by SEBI for International group at Taj Land End – Bandra, One day PREKSHA MEDITATION camp, 2007
- Presentation in Vice Chancellors Conclave on Values in Education, on Preksha meditation, Udaipur, Rajasthan. Sept. 8th. 2007.
- Presentation on ‘Theory of Bondage and Emancipation of Soul’ in Seminar “Jain Philosophy and Science” 27-28, October at Udaipur, 27-28, October 2007.
- Presentation in International Conference in Peace and non-violent Action (6th.ICPNA) at Rajsamand, Rajasthan “Transformation of Consciousness for the DeveloPreksha Meditation ent of Consciousness of Non-violence - the Scientific basis” on 25th Dec. 2007.
- Presentation in National Seminar of The Role of Jainism in Evolving A New Paradigm of Philosophy “The Role of Jain Meditation in transformation of Consciousness” at Jain Vishva Bharati University, Ladnun, Rajasthan. Feb. 2008.
- Seven day camp at Jain Vishva Bharati, in Vimal vidya Vihar School, from 9.00am to 11am (Science Of Living for students and teachers) – Tulsi Adhyatma Nidam from 2.30Preksha Meditation to 4.00Preksha Meditation (Preksha Meditation – Scientific Explanation) – Samani Group from 7.30Preksha Meditation to 9.00 Preksha Meditation (Jain Philosophy and Preksha Meditation – Scientific Explanation) from 21st. to 29th. Feb. 2008.
- Professional Five day residential camps at Yercaud ( Hill station in T.N.):
- Shri Jain Shwetamber Terapanthi Sabha, Chennai–Nov.4 to 8, 2008
- Jain Shwetamber Terapanth Yuvak Parishad, Chennai–Jan 15 to19, 2009
- Jain Shwetamber Sthanakvasi Samaj, Channai – March 15 to 19, 2009
- Jain Shwetamber Sthanakvasi Samaj, Channai – July 24 to 28, 2009
- Shri Jain Shwetamber Terapanthi Sabha, Banglore - August 8 to 12, 2009
- International Nonviolence Leadership Camp (Rajsamand)–February 5 to 7 2010
- International Conference of Contemplative Science by Mind and Life Institute (Colorado USA) July 26 to 28 2010 at Gurgao, Delhi.
- Shri Jain Shwetamber Terapanthi Sabha, Triplcane (Channai) 27th. Sept. to 1st. Oct. 2010.
- Personality DeveloPreksha Meditation ent Program in Lanco Industries Ltd. Shrikalahasti, AP (near Tirupati) from 2nd.Oct. – 4th. Oct. 2010 in 65 executives of the company.
- Sthanakwasi Samaj at Kushalpura, Rajasthan in the presence of learned Sadhvijis from 18th.to 22nd. October 2010 along with one day Personality develoPreksha Meditation ent Program in 150 students.
- Residential Meditation Camp at Terapanth Bhavan, Sadhana Kendra, New Delhi, from 11th. Nov. to 15th. Nov. 2010. With 80 participants.
- Attended conference with Muni Mahendra Kumar Ji and made power point presentations on “Jain Contemplative practices” organized by Mind and Life Institute “ The Scientific Study of the Effect of Contemplative Practice on Human Biology and Behaviour”. At India Habitat Centre New Delhi presided by Dalai Lama. From 19th. Nov to 23rd. nov. 2010.
- Half day Introduction Seminar on “Personality Development” conducted in the presence of representatives from various parts of India, organized by ‘Akhil Bharatiya Terapanth Yuvak Parishad’ on 19th. Dec. 2010 at Mumbai.
- “Jain Dharma and Health” at Bidda Jain Samaj annual function, in Mumbai. February 2011
- Presentation on “Preksha Therapy” in meeting of Board Of Management of Jain Vishwa Bharati University, Ladnun, on July 23rd. 2011.
Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. jason hopeReplyDelete
This is excellent information which is shared by you. This information is meaningful and magnificent for us to increase our knowledge about it. Keep sharing this kind of information. Thank you. Twin Flames Past Lives Reading USAReplyDelete
Thanks for publishing such great information. You are doing such a great job. This information is very helpful for everyone. Keep it up. Thanks.Mind conditioning training in New YorkReplyDelete
The information which you have provided is very good and essential for everyone. Keep sharing this kind of information. Thank you.Yoga Classes in DubaiReplyDelete
Excellent information, I am heartily very thankful to you for providing this kind of knowledge. This information will always help everyone for gaining knowledge. Always keep sharing. Thanks. Sitter School for Psychedelic therapyReplyDelete
Excellent post. I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work. This concept is a good way to enhance knowledge.30-Day Mindful Meditation Challenge USA Keep sharing this kind of articles, Thank you.ReplyDelete